Archery Talk Forum banner

CONFIRMED Mountain lions in Lousiana!

1490 Views 20 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  schmel_me
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Yep, and I get to pack a .22 with rat shot to my stand. Well, at least if I empty all 10 rounds and piss 'em off real good maybe I will get eaten faster than have to suffer slowly.

Cher dat dere is a big kitty! I guar ran tee he ain't got himself dat big eatin mices!

· Registered
17 Posts
Most MT. Lions out of their "home range", are most likley the cast out pet of a drug dealer who did not wan't to feed it the required diet every day!
The ldwf do think it was a release or just really lost. Either way now "we" get to feed it. I need to make sure to wash all of the Tony Chachere seasoning off my hands before going to my stand. No sense in marinating the meal for him.

· Registered
3,395 Posts
"The department interviewed the photo providers and investigated the sites and photographs. After inspecting all of the evidence, we have concluded with the best of our abilities that the photos are in fact real and of a cougar,"

"Concluded with the best of our abilities" For the love of god are you kidding me? Took everything they had to solve that one! Some real rocket scientists down there! Thank god no one brought one in. They really would have had to pull out all the stops to solve it!

· Registered
14,752 Posts

· Registered
1,391 Posts
100 miles in 20 something days? Why would an animal travel that far? Must have been looking for something... Must like how ****-asses taste, the picture was taken near Oberlin, LA.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.