Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PHIL THORSTENSON and his WIFE will be moveing from CALIFORNIA to New Jersey,to the town of Mahwa where he has excepted a job in his field of ART.Sorry Scooby but the other company couldn't afford him,so this could have some bearing on the wager. Phil I wish you and your wife only happieness and success.We'll be seeing each other soon.Your FRIEND Skip. ps: CharlieL,he's not to far away now,so maybe we can get him to one of the shoots close by and we'll have one heck of day. Any members on here close to where Phil is going to be liveing,clubs,PRO SHOPS,you may know of,don't forget he shoots for MARTIN.Is this Jim Despart's turf ??

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Skip,

I'll deeply miss having him as a "close-by" shooting buddy but he is not that far from me - still in the territory! Besides, I just gained another shooting buddy last night from AT - K-9 - found out he lives like 15 min from me! Is that cool or what.....might see if I can drag this hot shot shooter up to Wyndham.......

By the way, definately looking forward to shooting with all of you!!

~Scoobs~

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Scooby.....

what on earth did I do to myself this time....I'd better start recreuiting...and by the way,I owe you this one(Windham)ha..ha. Tafkas,are you also near where Phil is going? Thanks for the reply.He and DJ will be busy with moveing and organizeing,they have a "HEAD HUNTER" who worked for them so I made myself their "SPOTTY HUNTER".ha ha...ah what are friends for anyways.With the wy things are in the world today and people the way they are,it's a blessing to have FRIENDS like PHIL and DJ in our lives and a group of frends like AT to share with. Thank you....Skip,ps: Hey Phil are you reading this.....quit blushing...this is what ARCHERS DO..."take care of one another."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts