Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wish you and Brenda the best.Hope you have many really good years together.

Your Bud,Turkey Tom

Just so my post is in the right place,Im shooting 300-50s.
When I build my new arrows Ill be" MOVIN ON UP"

·
Archery Coach
23,291 Posts
Its tomorrow isn't it? same as my parents many many years ago:)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Congrats!

Wow you guys!! This is awsome you married! I wish I could have been there! I'm sorry I couldnt make it! Terry and I wish you the best of luck and happiness!!

Congratulation!
Christie & Terry!!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Enjoy

Sharon and I hope you have many. many years of great times together...............Good Luck...........Dave and Sharon B;)

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Congratulations Dave and Brenda from our family to yours. Now you just need a few little ones running around.:)

Here's Nicky James giving you his seal of approval.:D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Congratulations Dave and Brenda.... Pro1 and Pro 1 1/2 wishing you many happy years together..

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
I do not know you.

But, congrats for sure.:D

·
Registered
259 Posts
Congratulations to Brenda and Dave!
Many years of happiness to the both of you!

from your archery friends,
Ron and Sandie

p.s. Chickens Cool:p

It had to of been a wedding & 1/2;) ;)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Yes, they are now officially hitched.
Brenda was beautiful and Dave was nervous!
I posted on X's 4 ever Happy B-day post, but just a few details here too.
As you know , the bride sets up and runs the show , so ALL credit to Brenda. She had the wedding in a" meeting house" built in 1803 in Cape Elizibeth, Maine. It still stands as originally built. Even with out plumbing or lights (the organ was an old pedal type) . There's a cemetary which runs down hill to a Salt Marsh. All viewed from the MH and surrounding yard with stone walls and Birch Trees. A couple miles down the road at Higgins Beach the reception was held at The Higgins Beach Inn. This it turn of the century style , but updated of course, with a fantastic chef. Many guests stayed there over night so they could party hearty. We even caught other Inn guests dancing in the halls!
I must say it was one hell of a time.
All details I provided are for the lady AT'ers only! I know you guys don't give a rats *** about "THE SETTING". For you I can tell you Dave was nervous,co-operative and humbled. Just like we were.

·
Registered
259 Posts
The Captain said:
Yes, they are now officially hitched.
Brenda was beautiful and Dave was nervous!
All details I provided are for the lady AT'ers only! I know you guys don't give a rats *** about "THE SETTING". For you I can tell you Dave was nervous,co-operative and humbled. Just like we were.
Thank you from a lady AT'er sounds as though Brenda did a fine Job!! thank you Jim for the details!!
Can't wait for those pictures and the one with the Pro-tec and the tux's!!!
Hoyt picture catalog???

·
Owner WR Custom Bowstring
1,057 Posts
Congrates Brenda and Dave sorry I couldn't be there. Duty calls I had to be underway.
Terry

D

·
0 Posts
sounds VERY COOL indeed...

...Thanks CAPTAIN for the mental images:cool: ...

...Dave and Brenda...warmest Congratulations from our Family to yours...

...may your live's together be filled with much Laughter and much LOVE :) ...

...and Dave...heere's wishing you that the "newness" NEVER wears off...and it won't!!...as long as you remember to put your dirty clothes in the hamper, take your muddy shoes off before trecking through the house...and as long as you keep the yard in imaculate shape!!:D ...

...all the BEST to you both:) ...

>>>---The Deere Herd--->;)

R

·
0 Posts
Bout Time!;)

Love is;
for Sharing...

May all your days and years be as good as the first day.

The Hood

·
Banned
736 Posts
Tidings from our home to yours

Congratulations Dave and Brenda!

We wish your lives will be blessed with a prosperous future and may your love grow and last a lifetime together.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Congratulations

Wishing you both many happy years together.

How about those pictures???? Nothing says it like a picture:D WR

·
Registered
745 Posts
true test

Him getting married will be the true test on how good a archer he really is. lol I know lots of people that were together forever before marriage and the man did a lot of outdoor things. But once that ring was slipped on that finger watch out. When I said the true test I meant the first. The second will be once they have kids. oh no! By the sounds of it he found him a good one. Best wishes and many happy years to follow.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts