Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ragella did some major put kickin' at the River Valley Shoot Out in Arkansas this Weekend!! She smoked me with a winning score of 190, her personal best!!!

Following in a long second, was me with a 178!! :cry:

Congrats!! You rocked!! Its on next time though!! haha

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
way to go....

Ragella... i knew ya had it in ya girl! Nice job!

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Great Job!!!!

Hey Ragella, keep up the great work. It only gets better, trust me....:wink:

·
Registered
81 Posts
thank you

Thank you all! It was my best game and know (agree Kimmie and Glowbug) it will get better. Razorback girl, glad to meet you and anytime, next time lets ask them to let us shoot together. It was a good day that I will never forget. Can't wait until next shoot.

Ragella

·
Registered
10,363 Posts
congrats!!

i guess we'll be seeing you go pro soon?
tell ol' dean to quit coaching you so well...:wink:

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ragella said:
Thank you all! It was my best game and know (agree Kimmie and Glowbug) it will get better. Razorback girl, glad to meet you and anytime, next time lets ask them to let us shoot together. It was a good day that I will never forget. Can't wait until next shoot.

Ragella

Yeah, we will defintley have to shoot together next time!!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Sounds like y'all had a great time! Congrats to Ragella! :first: I thought I may be back in Arkansas by now but we are trying to buy a house in Louisiana. If it doesn't go through:sad: I will be moving back to Salem until next year. I am looking forward to hunting in AR but I want to live in LA. We missed Moko's last shoot and I'm disappointed! But gotta get the kids somewhere to live!

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Jolynn Jones said:
We missed Moko's last shoot and I'm disappointed! But gotta get the kids somewhere to live!
And we missed you at Moko too. It was a good day, temps were perfect for being outside. Maybe next time..:wink:

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
great job to both of you....

where was this shoot at???? next time send me a pm..I may just come shoot with ya:) :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
This shoot was at Fort Smith put on by River Valley Bowhunters and Gellco. It was their last 3-d shoot for this year. It was a charity shoot to raise funds for Southside High School to purchase the "National Archery In The Schools program" and equipment.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts