Archery Talk Forum banner

Congrats to AO Archery

573 7
Well done fellas! A 404, a 409 and a 417! Nice showing for a bunch of hillbillies! :set1_applaud::77::moon::greenwithenvy:
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
6,951 Posts
Yep it was a good weekend for the AO bunch...you left out the second place finish of one of the lady shooters, my top ten finish....locally:embara: well and of course the stiffy you got due to it all.:chortle:

· Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just wait until I get my bionic arm!

QUIT PICKIN' ON THE CRIPPLE! :(

· Registered
6,951 Posts
Just wait until I get my bionic arm!

QUIT PICKIN' ON THE CRIPPLE! :(
Honestly it was pretty sad today to see you standing there in that sling begging for someone to just tie up your pants for you. :chortle:

Word of advice for everyone else...Don't trip and try using a car mirror to catch yourself...it can lead to a few months of constant ribbing from your closest friends. :heh:

· Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, but who tied my waste string? You're Wife!!! Thanks Aimie, you're an angel and you husband has a chicken grip! :eek:

· Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well?
:bartstush: :chicken01: :set1_punch:

:bolt:

· Registered
539 Posts
Oh it was my pleasure- even better the second time around than the first....especially with Matt watching. :D:whip2::whip2::whip2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.