Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to congratulat my wife on her whole indoor shooting this season, she placed 2nd in sectionals and state, and 8th in naa nationals, to top it off she shot a 59X a couple of weeks ago. then preceded to shoot 6 more ends clean, something that i havent even come close to yet. so congratulations Renee (lady_madam) on your contiued success.

proud of you
Jon and MaKenzie

·
Registered
238 Posts
Job well done.... Practice makes perfect, sounds like shes on her way... keep up the great work.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
congrats to renee

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,641 Posts
Congratulations Renee, some great shooting for sure!

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
Congratulations

Sounds like she is getting it all togeather now. :eek:

Thats some good news for sure.:) AC

·
Registered
226 Posts
Leave it to me to totally miss this! :) I'm glad I finally found it. Thanks honey!
Actually, I've been shooting since 2001 - that's 7 years, and competing since 2004. It only seems like forever, babe!
Thanks for the props everyone. I only hope my sucess continues and that I can take it to the tournament line with me more often. I've been very successful in practice (reaching 3 all-time high scores this season of 55x, 57x, and then the ellusive 59x), but until the end of the season, really didn't bring my best to the competitions. I gotta give credit to some great competitors this year. Shooting under pressure helps a lot!
Renee

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.