Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
7,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Recently found out that Laura won contigency from Sword as well, for her IBO finish. Not to mention she took 5th at the Classic in her class. She is well on her way up the ladder in this sport people!! Way to go Laura! Keep making them proud girl.. :wink:

Attachments

·
Registered
757 Posts
oops one place off

i actually placed 5th, but thanks though. As you know, you are SUPER FREAKIN AWESOME. Thanks to SWORD as well, my most fabulous site sponsor EVER. Thanks again!! Laura:darkbeer:

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Laura....

Congratulations! You are doing a wonderful job of promoting archery ... and in a very classy way! Good shootin' girl!

·
X-Ray
2,292 Posts
Laura

Congrats Laura. You a super person and an awesome shot..
Nice sights too!

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
congrats and well deserved from your reputation on this board!

·
Registered
757 Posts
thanks to EVERYONE

A big thanks to everyone that supports me and encourages me. This year has been a lot of fun getting to meet people out on the courses and here on line. I really feel that I have met some of my best friends through archery. Thank goodness i picked up that bow a year and a half ago. Thanks Thanks Thanks. Laura

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Trust me Laura when I say you have done more for Martin Archery than we have done for you.... your class and eliquence has been a great asset to our organization:wink: Keep up that great style and ability:darkbeer:
Still waiting for you stop by Wild Extremes site and give them the honor of meeting you and your knowledge.....

·
Archery is a Passion...
3,015 Posts
I'm amazed that you only picked up a bow, such a shot time ago. No telling where you archery career will take you, I will be watching and pulling for you. Way to go...

thenson

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Those are some funny looking archery shoes you got there Laura:)

·
NC ASA Director
35,983 Posts
Congrats Laura.

:)

·
Registered
757 Posts
hey thanks

heathshayne said:
Great shooting!! I am sure we will run into each other at a shoot this winter:) Are you planning on Lancaster??
Hey thanks I appreciate it, I'd like to go to Lancaster, not sure when it is so if you have any information that would be super.Laura:)

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
The Lancaster shoot will be Jan. 26th- 28th. There will be qualification rounds Fri. and Sat. We will shoot 60 arrows at a vegas face counting x's as 11. On Sun. they will have the shoot off rounds and should be done by 2:00. I have never been to the shoot but have heard that it is one of the best tournaments out there. :) Hopefully my husband and I will both make it! If you need more info. just go to the Lancaster Archery website and they have all the info. posted.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Thanks

heathshayne said:
The Lancaster shoot will be Jan. 26th- 28th. There will be qualification rounds Fri. and Sat. We will shoot 60 arrows at a vegas face counting x's as 11. On Sun. they will have the shoot off rounds and should be done by 2:00. I have never been to the shoot but have heard that it is one of the best tournaments out there. :) Hopefully my husband and I will both make it! If you need more info. just go to the Lancaster Archery website and they have all the info. posted.
Hey thanks for all the info. That was really nice of you to get all that to me. I went last year and it really was so much fun. Every single staff member of Lancaster Archery has always been so informative and helpfull. It really is a breath of fresh air that there are people still dedicated to customer service. The owner Rob is always around to answer questions. Super nice guy. Hopefully I'll see you there. If you like Mexican food there is a great little place in Harrisburg called Herbies. Thanks again! :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts