Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The WFAA sate outdoor tournament winner in Kenosha Wis.
Great score and good weather. How much ICECREAM was on the line????

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Off the top of my head:

PMFS:
1st 1105 28 field/28 hunter, 289 animal (CHPro)
2nd 1099 f/h, 287 animal (Paradox)
3rd 1095 f/h, 290 animal

MFS:
1st 1110 f/h, 285 animal (footsteps loves the animal round :p )
2nd 1100 f/h, ??? animal (TX A&M's Josh Binger, ??? listed for his animal because I didn't hear what he shot on that round, with the exception that he mis-set his sight once :p )

FFS:
1st 1070 f/h, Mid-280-something on the animals

Couple of the young adults (one yamfs 550 field round for example) and cubs (female fs cub shooting in the 550 neighborhood) were also shooting very well as were a couple of sisters shooting cub barebow. Fun to watch!

Just to give you an idea of some of the scores..............

>>--------->

·
Registered
220 Posts
Thanks for the scores CHpro. and good shooting!! I hadn't seen josh since the tx shootout. but nice to see he's still shooting good.

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Great Shooting!!!!

Way to go Jeff. Thats over a 550 average. Keep up the great work!
Jbird

·
Registered
10,685 Posts
Way to go, Jeff!

Congratulations, Jeff!

Hey, you're shooting so well, you might even beat me. ;)

Sag.

·
74,535 Posts
Congradulations.

Just wonder how many state champions there are here.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Yes, Congrats CHPro and Paradox and Footsteps :D Nice shootin' guys ;)

I'da shot better but I forgot my Cut Chart :p

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Nice shootin` Jeff:D I won my State Target Championship 900 round but it was a terrible score(1763, 2 rounds). Beautiful weather though!! Congratulations good buddy :)

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
GREAT SHOOTING JEFF!!!!! Cograts...Pro1

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
Cheesee Score!

Hey Jeff great score but don't look behind you! Sally shot a 1099 and Beat Kapp on Sunday's Hunter round 553 to 552!:p Ken

·
Registered
412 Posts
Great Shooting Jeff !!!!!

Our State Tournament is next month, we should have a good turnout in the Pro FS class.

Dave Badgley

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Hey Ken, she would have beaten me as well 'cuz I also shot a 552 on our hunter round. Did pull a 553 field though on Sat. 20'd both 80 walk-ups (and both 65's, 50's, and 30's which'll give you some idea of the ones I had problems with, lol :eek: :D !). Tell Sally nice shooting for me. You guys got some MAA shoot going on Aug. 15th (Sat)? If not, come on over and shoot as guests at the WAA metric 900 round in Ashland, WI. That's not so far from you guys if I read my map correctly last time I looked, eh!

Thanks all :)

JB >>----->

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Hey Todd, yourself, Jeff Wyler, and the rest of the Kenosha club did a great job on the bales, lanes, etc. Nice to be able to shoot 3-across w/o feeling crowded. 3 1/2 hours to shoot a full 28 field or hunter round (112 arrows + the practice target) w/o feeling rushed. What better way to spend a beautiful morning. Sure beats only getting to shoot 20 or 30 arrows, lol :p !

Hopefully be able to get down there again for the Holderman later in August.

>>------->

1 - 20 of 20 Posts