Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know if there is any draw length ajustment on a Conquest 3?

If I other a Conquest 3, 31" DL, is it the max DL? Can it go down to 30.5"? Will I loose poundage?

·
Registered
726 Posts
the cams are marked for max draw, so if it is a 31" cam then it can come down to 30" by 1/4" at a time(if you leave one side of the cam alone and change the other side by one peg). if you change bothe sides of the cam to #2 pegs then the draw goes to 30.5" etc.... you do not lose poundage when changing to different pegs.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Pete, It does change cam position. The proper position (straight edge across marks level with string) has to be set with the string at the 1/1 posts according to Mathews. I would set the brace height and axle to axle at the same time.

Then, repress and set it on your 2/2 pegs or whatever. When you are done with this, mark your cam location where the limbs cross the cam and write down the BH and AtoA. That way a quick look at the marks you placed on the cam will alert you to string or cable stretch and the need to retune to your new written specs without having to go back to 1/1..

Rick

·
NC ASA Director
35,983 Posts
I love my CIII!

It is definately a shooter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts