Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering trying out the Gold Tip UL Pro's for 3D. I really like my A/C/E's but I'm down to my last few and they are a little pricey for 3D. How is the spine consitancy on the GT UL Pro's? Are any of you spine testing them before you build them? Is anyone using the weight system to dial in the FOC? How about the pin nock system?

·
Registered
187 Posts

i shoot the ul 22s which r the bigger dia. they shoot awsome and r bout half the price of the other companys..switched from carbon express cxls which i liked but these seem to be just as good for half price!

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
I shoot the Pro UL 22 series as well and they are great. . . all weigh 356 grains after I built them. I do not use the weight system but i do use the pin nock system and they are really saving me shafts . .. cant wait till they come out with the heavy duty pins though.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
shot gt ul pros for years great arrow this year i switched to victory very reasonable like it just as much . cant go wrong with either.

·
Catch us if you can!
5,716 Posts
GT ULs are great arrows, i shoot them for everything including hunting

·
Shootin and Cussin
22,799 Posts
I love my GT UL Pros.

I want some 22s to try out. As soon as I can find some cheap, I'll have them.

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
22's rock...there is a guy on the classifieds that has some silver labels cheap if you wanted to try them out. Im thinking $45 for 6 or 9.

·
Premium Member
4,446 Posts
Went from UL22 to UL400, never looked back! I love the UL400 out of my Athens Accomplice 32! These arrows are awsome! Gold Tip are the best! The price isn't bad either!

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
22's are to stiff for me at 27" draw. x cutters, 22's, n all those bigger shafts are not good to me with my setups. went with ultra light 500's and seem to group alot better and easier to tune.

n i never went by paper tune with them, all walk back tuning. if i had another inch or two of draw i think id love them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts