Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Oops............meant to say 10x50's in the Thread Title!!

For you Vortex owners:

What is your opinion?

I have read the entire Vortex website and was initially considering the Sidewinder 10x42, but I figure for $60 more..why not the Vultures?

I do mostly treestand hunting in the Fall and g'hogs in the summer.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I have the 12x50 and I really like them. I did n't have any troubl;e seeing outlines of the scoring rings on black 3d targets whether it was a little dark or not. I can pick out baby cottonmouth sankes in the creek outback also in the weeds. I couldn't with some other binos I had. If I can answer any more questions feel free to contact me anytime. I highly recommend them .
Evan

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
I also have the 12x50 , great clarity , well built , you cant go wrong with them. if you do a search there is also allot of talk of them in the past 4-5 months.

Buy em , it will be the best bino for the money .

Almost forgot that warranty , amazing , lifetime , transferable! Cant get any better

Brian

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
I know Daniel Boone really loves his. Can't say enough about them.

I'll have a pair here really quick:wink:

Ron

BowtechArch said:
Oops............meant to say 10x50's in the Thread Title!!

For you Vortex owners:

What is your opinion?

I have read the entire Vortex website and was initially considering the Sidewinder 10x42, but I figure for $60 more..why not the Vultures?

I do mostly treestand hunting in the Fall and g'hogs in the summer.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
short-n-fast said:
I also have the 12x50 , great clarity , well built , you cant go wrong with them. if you do a search there is also allot of talk of them in the past 4-5 months.

Buy em , it will be the best bino for the money .

Almost forgot that warranty , amazing , lifetime , transferable! Cant get any better

Brian
I couldnt have said it better myself!

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
i'm probably the only one that doesn't care for them but it is personal choice. never needed anything more than 8x cause in my eyes any 10x i see alot of movement. oh my god the 12x50's,lol, i could see my heartbeat in them so i said ixnay on them.

one good thing about is that they are ribbed, for YOUR pleasure,lol.

·
74,535 Posts
I have the 12X50

I really can see good with them. If your eyesight is pretty good, I would think the 10X50 would be fine. Im old and blind.

Took them out scouting the other day, they are great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts