Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at the new Contain hunting clothing for early season bow hunting. This stuff just seems too good to be true. It keeps its scent eliminating deodorant forever according to the ad, even after washing, and is significantly lighter weight than carbon suits and cheaper. I just was interested if anyone new if this stuff really works and if it lasts. It is very hot here in early bow season and bugs are a problem, I thought this Contain Cool Max clothing in combination with a mesh bug suit might be my best bet for coolness, camo, and bug deterent. I'm open to suggestions.

· Registered
556 Posts
I've used Contain clothing , the original cotton blend and the new CoolMax for the past 3-4 years and believe it is money well spent. Contain doesn't require that you wash it after each use and therefore is great when washing facilities are not at hand. Yes I believe they do help eleminate your odor but you still need to pay attention to wind direction. Don't forget their headcover also.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.