Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering who has shot both of these bows and which bow do you think is the better shooter out of the two. I have the Contender Elite and love it this bow is a tack driver but for some reason i am wanting a Vantage Elite but was wanting to get some feedback on the two cause if the Vantage Elite is not as good as the Contender Elite then i might just settle for another Contender Elite. Looking for feedback from the ones that have shot both VE & CE. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
I have both. There is a little different feel between the two. But as far as performance and accuracy goes I can't tell a difference. For what it's worth, I'm shooting the CE and selling the VE. I just like the feel of the CE a little more.

·
Registered
926 Posts
I sold my VE to buy a CE and couldnt be happier. I feel the shot a heck of a lot more in the CE and shooting it far better.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I like the VE better (so far). I just got my CE and I can't get it to tune for crap!! I am setting it up for 3D so it is kinda radical but it should still shoot well. Spiral cams at 28.5 draw at 59 lbs with 400 flatliners. Tear high left and is not getting better.
Whats your setup like and whats your discipline?

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I went with the Contender (not Elite) after shooting both the CE and VE. and I can not tell any differance between the Contender and the Contender Elite. The VE did not hold as well for me.

·
Registered
67 Posts
CE vs VE

I had shot them bolth for a month. I like the CE better. I've got 3000s and spiral on the CE and just like the feel better. In all fairness the VE wasn't mine but was the same draw length (30 1/2")and 60lb. I really tried to talk myself the VEsince it was used and would have saved me almost half the money. But ended up with the CE and like it.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Guess I will go against the grain a little and say I shot the elite's and the pros along with the vantage and contender and I couldn't tell the difference between the elite and pro. I also liked the vantage more so went with the vantage pro and this is the bow enjoy shooting most out of the bows I own and bows I have shot in the past.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Im also interested in these 2 bows and would like to hear more, so heres a BUMP

1 - 11 of 11 Posts