Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered *******
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody remember this bow company? a bow poll got me thinking about the bows I owned, this was one I wish I still had.

·
Banned
548 Posts
Yeah ,I still have 5 of those.They were out of pennsylvania in the early to mid nineties, when they went under.real narrow aircraft grade aluminum risers,with carbon limbs.One of the nicest bow I have ever shot.Would never get rid of them.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
I had a love hate relationship with my Tundra 3d. It shot great but in 6 months I went through 6 sets of limbs. I wasn't shooting lite arrows either. I was shooting 465 grain 2413 arrows at 70 lbs and 30 inch draw. It had good speed for the time 274fps and reasonably quiet.

·
Registered *******
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had a love hate relationship with my Tundra 3d. It shot great but in 6 months I went through 6 sets of limbs. I wasn't shooting lite arrows either. I was shooting 465 grain 2413 arrows at 70 lbs and 30 inch draw. It had good speed for the time 274fps and reasonably quiet.
Basically had the same setup but had no limb problems...Good shooter for sure.

·
Registered
6,181 Posts
Yep

I think I posted on the Continental in your poll.
My Tundra 3-D was a shooting machine.....but probably the loudest bow I have ever owned.
A REALY well built bow, maybe a bit ahead of the curve for it's time.
The regular Tundras were sweet and smooth. Cool risers too.

·
Registered
9,398 Posts
Denali X

I had one that I actually bought used at a sportsman's flea market for $35. Nice bow, well made, but honestly I couldn't shoot in any better than the other bows I had at the time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi All,
Just joined forum after google search for continental Limbs, hence reply to an old thread......I was a sponsored shooter for Continental here in Aus with a 3D Tundra and loved it......could never seem to let it go. All grown up now, still cant let it go and I am reaching out to see if anyone might have spare limbs that are collecting dust somewhere?? Cant find any in australia

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Yep. We carried them. I shot the Tundra 3D.
This is what I shot. It was ugly but it shot great. I had a love hate relationship with it though. Went through 6 sets of limbs in 6 months. I wasn't shooting light arrows either. I had it set at 72 and was shooting a full length 2413.

Too funny. I just went to read the other posts and saw how old this was and I responded the first time it was up LOL :mg:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeah Sorry to revamp an old thread Fdales Finest.....Just replied to what I found via search engine......Looking to revamp my old girl whilst I sell my Merlin 3D Storm and decide on an Elite Energy 32 or an Xpedition Xcentric 6....I reckon I have more luck finding rocking horse poo than a set of tundra limbs though!!:wink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts