Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, trying to figure out which way to go. Either Elite Energy 35 or Hoyt Pro Edge Elite. This bow will be strictly a 3-D bow. Love Hoyts but I have shot the Energy 35 and love the back wall. I'm getting tired of going back and fourth I just need to make up my mind! Maybe some one can finally sway me one way or the other! Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
I am personally an Elite fan, but shoot both. If they are tied shoot both then give me the e35. ;)

Romey

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Stand up to the plate and do this yourself, without the opinions of others.

Your choice is "your" choice...not my choice.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sittingbull don't bother me with your opinion if you don't want to say any thing positive! good bye!

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
You have plenty of Hoyt's so get the Elite.

Romey

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thank you Romey for your polite advice! I appreciate it! Polite archers helping archers is a good thing!

·
Registered
842 Posts
I just went through a few weeks of indecisions myself. But my issue wasn't between hoyt and elite. It was between the pro comp and pro edge. Main reason is the cams and let off. After calling hoyt tech line I chose to buy the pro edge and I will install the draw stops at 65% let off.

To me it's all about the let off on a target bow because I shoot a hinge release. I have had both elite and hoyt and I prefer the Hoyt's right now but I like the way the feel a little better then elite.

Pro Edge for me. Good luck with what ever you decide. You won't dislike either one.

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
No experience with either , but the Elites are looking sweet.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
He is going with a red e35. Good choice.

Romey

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
I like that back wall too. BUT I can't shoot it well. I'd shoot em both and see which one you shoot tighter groups with.

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Stand up to the plate and do this yourself, without the opinions of others.

Your choice is "your" choice...not my choice.
Grouchy much?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts