Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was getting in the truck this morning to take my son to school and he said, "Hey dad, look at that spider web over there"

I grabbed my cam and took a couple pics but it still didn't pick up the "coolness" factor of the pic. The sun was coming up and reflecting on the web and dew was hanging off of it. I don't know, I thought it was a cool pic :)

I know a spider web is not really hunting related but I did check my trail cams not too long afterwards and got some NICE buck pics last night!!!!

Clint

Attachments

·
Registered
589 Posts
That is cool...I enjoy the spider web pictures. I have a few myself

·
Registered
833 Posts
Yeah cool pic to bad they are made by them Dam spiders!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Thats a cool web picture. I love when the light hits them just right like that. Thanks

·
Registered
589 Posts
gitzitfish, Here is a web I got a shot at one morning. We were sitting in a field waiting to get a few shots of some sandhill cranes and I saw this web.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's a cool pic!!!!

I HATE spiders but really like webs and enjoy getting some cool pics of them.

Clint

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
hey Gitzit, we have 1 more opening for a Steeler Fan......do you want it? or are you still gonna root for the "Clowns" that play for the city known as "The mistake by the lake"?..............Com'on man, black and gold are much better colors than Brown and Orange.......not to mention, you wont have to feel like a loser! GO STEELERS!!!!!!

·
Registered
833 Posts
I think I am going to sick my trained attack frog on all those spiders !

Attachments

·
Registered
833 Posts
Lizard for lunch sounds good !

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts