Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it might have to be all of the new developments in wireless trail cams.

New cool stuff coming from spypoint, Bushnell, Cuddeback, and Hawk

What do you all think??

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
I also haven't saw them yet but a bunch of my buddies have been excited about the Primos new blind.

·
Registered
556 Posts
My favorite things I saw were the new Xtorsion arrows from Victory. The morph pro bow hanger system. The primos surroundview ground blind. The Scott Ascent back tension release. And the Dr. something or another quiver. I like the idea of it, but I don’t know how light it will be so if it’s heavy I don’t think it will be a winner. And the improvements to the tightspot quiver finally.

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
That dr.stirrup quiver looked like a great quiver ! I'm sure many others will copy the design ! The primos blind is really cool looking !

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
1k for a sight!!
I feel like it would take away from the experience. Part of bow hunting for me is being proficient at ranging deer, making adjustments, and aiming accordingly. I feel like this takes away from that a little. IMO bow hunting is special because bow hunters work harder and have to be good at many things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
25,421 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
I feel like it would take away from the experience. Part of bow hunting for me is being proficient at ranging deer, making adjustments, and aiming accordingly. I feel like this takes away from that a little. IMO bow hunting is special because bow hunters work harder and have to be good at many things.
agree, I mean where does it end

1 - 20 of 100 Posts