Archery Talk Forum banner

CoolHandLuke disconnects

752 Views 14 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  lrbergin
Can I get some input about the CHL QD and B-Stingers. Do you guys think the 10 degree or straight is better for the B-Stinger?
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
2,679 Posts
I have the straight QD and it works great for my B-stinger

· Registered
7,451 Posts
Thanks boys, I shoot a B Stinger on all my bows. This combo can't be beat for the money. $18.50 for QD, BowJax , Shipping, and Paypal fees.

· Registered
2,288 Posts
I'm curiosu about this too. Getting ready to pick one up myself for a B-stinger and was debating between the 10 degree and the straight. I guess I don't fully understand the benefit of a 10 degree and why that would be better.

· Registered
2,679 Posts
You can use less weight more effectively. If you want to angle it to the side that way you don't have to use vbars on a hunting rig or something like that. Straight is just that. I have the Straight with the B sting on mine love it

· Registered
2,288 Posts
You can use less weight more effectively. If you want to angle it to the side that way you don't have to use vbars on a hunting rig or something like that. Straight is just that. I have the Straight with the B sting on mine love it
If you can use less weight and be more effective with an offset, why would anyone use a straight QD? Did I understand that correctly?

· Registered
2,679 Posts
This is from lukes other post on the QD'S in his words:darkbeer:

"You can use less weight more effectively. If you want to angle it to the side that way you don't have to use vbars on a hunting rig or something like that. Straight is just that."

· Registered
7,451 Posts
He's right. You have a lower center of gravity. For B Stingers, straight is the best option. Changing the angle will change how the bow holds. Guys get the 10s for those who don't have the upper body strenght to hold the bow very well...and need a lighter stab. Generally like senior archers and I would recommend a ten for something like an AEP. But I'm telling you the B Stingers have helped my so much. It's no gimmic look at all the guys that shoot them and all of the pros. They shoot them for a reason. Same one I do better groups. :secret:Btw...Blair has good quality:)

· Registered
2,288 Posts
He's right. You have a lower center of gravity. For B Stingers, straight is the best option. Changing the angle will change how the bow holds. Guys get the 10s for those who don't have the upper body strenght to hold the bow very well...and need a lighter stab. Generally like senior archers and I would recommend a ten for something like an AEP. But I'm telling you the B Stingers have helped my so much. It's no gimmic look at all the guys that shoot them and all of the pros. They shoot them for a reason. Same one I do better groups. :secret:Btw...Blair has good quality:)
Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the info. Disregard the PM.
Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.