Archery Talk Forum banner

COOLHANDLUKE is operational!!!

7185 Views 38 Replies 25 Participants Last post by  Blue Tick
For all of you wondering about coolhandluke and his infamous string stop and quick disconnect???

Well I have been in contact with him and he is doing business again. He said he doesn't currently have internet access at the house so you can contact him either by e-mail, [email protected], or to call\text him at 814-207-3472 with your orders.

He takes check. MO, or PayPal and is one that can be trusted (just ask all his satisfied customers on AT).

He is so grateful for our prayers and heartfelt gratitude through his bouts of back problems. Anyway, he could still use your prayers and your business as well!!!

His AT profile can be seen at http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/member.php?u=32833
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Classifieds Administrator
39,611 Posts
That is great to hear, Luke is a great guy and makes some great products!

Thanks for the update! :thumb:

· Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I told him when my STS gets here, I will take pictures on my Axe 6 and post them. Give me a few days...I'll surely be blasting his business on here!!! He has a legion of loyal followers.

· Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ttt

· Registered
22,716 Posts
Great to hear. Been thinking of getting one of his string stops for my new Contender Elite.

· No Hype, Just Hunt
12,416 Posts
That is great no finer products out there. Going to have to be ordering some replacement rubber stops for my old ones soon.

· Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
He told me for the STS...$30 for black and $40 for camo TYD (specify camo pattern and alternative to see if he has pattern on hand)
He told me for his QDS...$18.50 for black and $25 for camo TYD (specify camo pattern and alternative to see if he has pattern on hand)

He needs the following info to complete your order:

Bow Model
Distance from the rear stabilizer hole to the string
Color
Stainless Steel or Black Oxide set screws
VibeKiller damper or STS EDS
Return information

When you order a VibeKiller STS you can buy up to two extra dampers for $3.50 each

He accepts Paypal at [email protected], MO, or Check
You can text him at 814-207-3472 to place an order or inquire further.

Links to pics of his work are above (thanks asa1485!)

· Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ttt

· Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ttt

· Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ttt

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.