Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had a 07 copper john sight one of the micro adjustment knobs fell off , so i called them, they said to send it in and they would go through the sight and repair anything that was wrong and fix it. about 3 days later they called me and said that they were having problems with that year model and said they were going to ship me a brand new 08 model and wanted to know what color pins i wanted. they are great, new sight came in pins as i told them and the customer service at copper john cant be beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Registered
1,455 Posts
i had a 07 copper john sight one of the micro adjustment knobs fell off , so i called them, they said to send it in and they would go through the sight and repair anything that was wrong and fix it. about 3 days later they called me and said that they were having problems with that year model and said they were going to ship me a brand new 08 model and wanted to know what color pins i wanted. they are great, new sight came in pins as i told them and the customer service at copper john cant be beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad we could help Dogg! I apologize for the problem you had.

Cheers!

Eric

· Registered
9,276 Posts
I'm glad to hear that CJ customer service is good,I've emailed them twice and haven't heard nothing back,I must be sending the email to the wrong person or maybe I should call them.

I'll get on their website again and try another route.

great thread.

· Registered
11,635 Posts
I'm glad to hear that CJ customer service is good,I've emailed them twice and haven't heard nothing back,I must be sending the email to the wrong person or maybe I should call them.

I'll get on their website again and try another route.

great thread.
PM the guy that posted right above you. ;)
Copper John is great! :thumbs_up

Lien2

· Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Glad we could help Dogg! I apologize for the problem you had.

Cheers!

Eric
hey man i doesnt bother me to have a problem with something and to have it fixed even better than it was to start off with. iwill be a loyal copper john user now for sure they already have some of the best sights out there but with customer service like that it would be crazy to use any other sight. thanks i could not be happier.

· Registered
9,276 Posts
Thanks guys for the help,I've been a copper john user for a long time,I have four of their sights, most are a few years old and was looking for some replacement parts.

thanks again

· Registered
2,335 Posts
yes they do have the best customer service in the industry and eric is one heck of an engineer to come up with these designs...doug and eric both go out of there way to help shooters, staff, shops... anybody who has or even had there products and those of who are yet still to come..
keep up the good work minx

· Registered
3,900 Posts
The Group over at Copper John is second to none. They are the best group of people in the archery world. When ever there is a problem, they go out of there way to insure that it's right for you. and that you receive it in a timely fashion. Copper John's Customer Service ROCKS!!!!! Thanks Copper John

· Registered
841 Posts
Another big thumbs up for the folks at CJ. They have always been great folks to deal with.

· Registered
6,273 Posts
I am not sure since they reduced their work force last year. I had contacted them a few times to get old style pins which I had got other parts in the past and when I fianally got my order in they had changed their s&h policy that now requires that someone sign for the package yet I had never had this prior, it took many emails back and forth to finally get my pins even though I call in the order. When their work force had others handling these orders and customer service it was much smoother operation. I thought they were doing great business wise because I was told they had a tough time keeping up with all the orders going out to dealers and distributors and then cut the work force. I understand business is business these days but still the customer service changed as well it took over 3 weeks to get the pins from the time I place the order and because I could not sign for them if I had known this I would have them shipped to my brothers business where someone is there during the day.

I am glad I bought some extra pins because none of their dealers stock the older style pins for the original DeadNuts Sights and the few that do only offer the green and red pins and the red ones are too dark and trying to special order online you have to wait some time for them to get them in and reship or so I was told at that time...

Just what experience I have had since I have been using their DeadNuts Pro II for 4 years now a change I saw in their customer service.

LFM

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.