Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ordered the Mark IV single pin in Lost Camo on Jan. 6th (yes I said Jan.) and received it on Apr. 23rd. Needless to say I was very displeased, the sight is well made though.

·
Registered
27 Posts
How do you like this sight? This is the slider style sight correct? I wanted to try it because of the 3rd abd 2nd axis it provides. I have had one on order for a while as well but I am willing to keep waiting since it is not season yet. I am guessing CJ didn't expect the amount of demand to be so quick beofre they released the information on the new sights.
Yes this is the single pin sight, and I also ordered this because of the 2nd and 3rd axis. The sight came in but I am still waiting on the bracket for my second axis. I ordered this in Jan. also and it is still backordered. It is very well made, but it isn't as smooth as the HHA. I am pretty pleased with the sight and it is really bright. Just not happy with the service.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.