Archery Talk Forum banner

Copper john distance shoot?

423 7
How much longer do we have to wait? I have a new Martin on the way and itching to put up some scores this year.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Argggg yeah Ill fit that into my life of medic school and studyin all night. If I run it then I wont need to shoot it. You all get hats this year! and I get lots of sights and stuff for running it. And for those of you reading this thread that really know me know that I go through enough bows to keep a small sight company in business.

· Site Administrator
28,447 Posts
Argggg yeah Ill fit that into my life of medic school and studyin all night. If I run it then I wont need to shoot it. You all get hats this year! and I get lots of sights and stuff for running it. And for those of you reading this thread that really know me know that I go through enough bows to keep a small sight company in business.
Looks like we need a Volunteer..........:wink:

· Registered
2,331 Posts
just my thoughts

Give the great ONE some time, it isn't even Oct yet--most people are still hunting--not trying to put the dampers on things, but 1Nov is more realistic--and the Great ONE should be the one to run this--unless he steps down--if I knew that I would have daily access to the internet in Iraq--then I would step up--since I cant shoot--but thats not realistic.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.