Archery Talk Forum banner

Copper John Question

525 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Derstalker
I have Copper John Dead nuts Pro 2 and 3 sights and was wondering if I got an Ants target sight if the sliders are the same so that I could use both sights on the same bow??? Does this make sense?? It would be so I wouldn't have to change the bracket on the bow.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
5,745 Posts
You used to be able to use both an ANTS site bar, and a Deadnuts site bar in the same dovetail mount. However, this season, CJ changed the site bar (and mount) for their ANTS unit. The mount and site bar are double dovetailed now. I don't know if the new Deadnuts site has the same system on it.

· Registered
3,467 Posts
Yes they will work providing the Ants is not the new Evo 2 ants if it is then it will not interchange as it has been redesigned.

· Registered
107 Posts
Boone is right.

I have both the dead nuts pro 2 and 3. I bought the new ants site ( evo 2)and it will not fit the dead nuts pro mount. So you will have to locate an older version ants to do what you want.
Good shooting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.