Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
<---(.)(.)---<<<
2,305 Posts
May be a stupid question, but, what are they?

·
Registered
72 Posts
:D same here lca

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
awesome game - great job on the boards - But I wish they would have
came up with a better name for the game ......:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
we play corn hole all the time great game nice boards where did you get the decals

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the deer is my tattoo :darkbeer: and she found a picture on the net and free hand drew them.

·
Registered
987 Posts
May be a stupid question, but, what are they?
I didn't know either so I googled the definition:

"Cornhole is a game that has had a long-lasting run of popularity in the Midwestern US, particularly in Indiana and Ohio. However, it is increasingly becoming popular for tailgaters before football games throughout the US.

The game is simple. Players toss colored bean bags toward a tilted board with a 6" diameter hole in the surface. A bag in the hole scores! There are many variations on the basic game, but the equipment is the same."

.............................:darkbeer:

·
Bone Collector
5,397 Posts
Those look pretty sweet. I made those last summer and made like $600.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Good job they look nice !!! We play all the time over here !!!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
We do the same thing but with a cool variation. Our boards are 5 foot lonng and we put 3 holes in each board. Use the large washers instead of bean bags. Points per hole are progressive; 1,3,5 and play it to where you have to score an exact number of points to win, a opposing player cap in a hole voids your points, and if you go over your winning points you drop back to a set number of points and have to start over from those points. Kind of a mixture of horseshoes washers, shuffleboard, and cornhole. It makes for an interesting game.

·
Registered
319 Posts
:D yall said cornhole :D From what I heard the reason they call it that is they used to fill the bags with loose dried corn.

·
Registered
13,416 Posts
:D yall said cornhole :D From what I heard the reason they call it that is they used to fill the bags with loose dried corn.
We have a different definition of cornhole here. what kind of person names a game corn hole LOL just razzing great job on the boards.

·
Registered
965 Posts
awesome game - great job on the boards - But I wish they would have
came up with a better name for the game ......:ROFLMAO:
I call that game outhouse nosebleed. because it reminded me of the moon on the outhouse door....and if you threw something through the hole, it would give the guy sitting down a nosebleed. Hence....OUTHOUSE NOSEBLEED!

now you don't have to say "Cornhole" or "Bag-o" which I always though lacked imagination.

good job on those outhouse nosebleed boards!

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Turn the deer and turkey so their backsides are to you and relocate the hole, and then you really have the game of "cornhole"!

·
Registered
680 Posts
Turn the deer and turkey so their backsides are to you and relocate the hole, and then you really have the game of "cornhole"!
Now that's funny right there!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Those are sweet. Made a couple sets for friends last year, may have to make more when they see these.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts