Archery Talk Forum banner

Corn Question

502 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Pickert
Is the corn being harvested in nort-east kansas? Headed up in a little over a week an curious.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
17,591 Posts
I hunted Linn County over the weekend. It is about an hour South of Kansas City. They have been cutting corn for a couple weeks now in the area.

I also hunt a farm across the state line in NW Missouri. They were cutting corn up there about 3 weeks ago. With NE KS being in between where I'm hunting I would say chances are very good that they are cutting corn now. We have rain predicted for today and tomorrow so it may slow them down when the fields are wet.

· Registered
397 Posts
Our landowner NE of Wichita told us that all the corn and beans on our place has been harvested. We should be good to go in a couple of weeks when we get there. Just in time for the rut.

· Registered
4,458 Posts
Well I live in East Central KS and hunt Franklin and Anderson county mainly and almost all of the corn around our area is out. Still waiting for most of the beans to go though.:darkbeer:

I don't know whats going on around our areas but we aren't seeing nearly the normal amount of activity we normally see. Pics are a little slow too, a couple decent bucks every now and then and very few does. Most of our team is having the same luck. Only one deer slayed so far, and that was opening evening!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.