Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does a good USED Toxonix Target Sight go for? The ones I priced at the pro shop are around $200 before the scope.

ALSO, why do stabilizers cost so much. The big long ones at the same shop go from $70 to $180 each. They are light to....couldn’t a guy just cut off a graphite golf club and put a bolt on the end LOL?

Tim

·
74,535 Posts
Use them classifiads

Just be sure who your dealing with and get a phone number.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah the guy screen name is Robbin Hood

JK lol, no this is a physcial location. They are a PSE and Martin dealer. :)

BUt if I found something here I would do it by money order from post office. If I got ripped I would report it stolen and let the feds figure it out :)

Tim

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
You should be able to get a good used Tox or Sure loc for $100 - $150, sometimes these prices will include a scope!
As far as stabs, in the multi-rod style, Beiters are hard to beat - great quality and you can get a new 30" for around $80
If you like the single tube style, an Easton Black Max will run around $70 new and are good equipment too.
I see good buys in the classifieds here all the time - but follow DB's advice.

Sean

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
you might also visit a few local shops around you & afew local 3-D's, etc. Guys sell & swap stuff all the time.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Chaotic...............Yes those taperd skinny stabilizer's are made out of Golf Club Shafts.Saw them at a stab. mfg.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts