Archery Talk Forum banner

Cougar

1263 31
Is any one haveing a problem with Cougar on there land? We here in Arkansaw are seeing sign of wild cougars or as we call them panthers. The Game and Fish tell us that they are not any but we read the sign very well and know that we have some. They tell us that we can not shot them if we see them. What would you do if you happen to see one in the woods while bow hunting??
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,224 Posts
Olddog48,
You got to remember, this is the same Game and Fishing that doesn't know how to tell the public you can't kill a doe with a gun in North Arkansas. They can't write. They can't be consistent with their own interpretations. I am not talking about the Game Wardens or the Biologist. I am talking about them fool administrators. Also, you got to remember, this is the same agency Director that called the Prosecuting Attourney and suggested to drop the charges against the Arkansas Legistators that got caught violating trout fishing regulations. I mean something like 60 or 70 counts of fishing violations.

· Registered
1,224 Posts
HarleyHunter,
You got some nerve talking on this thread and dishing out advise after that stupid ass stunt you did with the arrow in the cat's head for your illegal friend.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.