Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do you have to suscribe to a thread to see the replies? in other words do am i missing a link to 'unread responses'? no prob just want to get it straight.

also, when i set up my account i used my business email address on accident. i have since gone in and changed it but when i get a new pm, it still notifies me with my work email... any way to fix this?

i am from southwest arkansas, great site. have been a member for a while now and have read and learned a lot. wish we could all sit down and :darkbeer:

TIA

·
Premium Member
10,326 Posts
You don't have to suscribe but you can, it just makes it easier to find is all if you are following a certain thread.

To change the e-mail address you will need to contact a Administrator to have it changed.

JDS-1/Super Moderator

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You don't have to suscribe but you can, it just makes it easier to find is all if you are following a certain thread.
JDS-1/Super Moderator
allow me to re-phrase my question... is this (subscribing) the only way to follow a thread that i have posted in?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks, just a suggestion, on a college football board i am a member of they have a link (unread replies) that brings up all the threads i have posted in and there has been another post. just a suggestion, i love what you guys do and i will participate no matter what the situation is.

·
Registered
826 Posts
thanks, just a suggestion, on a college football board i am a member of they have a link (unread replies) that brings up all the threads i have posted in and there has been another post. just a suggestion, i love what you guys do and i will participate no matter what the situation is.
This will do the same so long as you are subscribed to the thread. You can set your account so that you are automatically subscribed to every thread you post in as well.

Anyways, to see the threads you've posted in, go up to 'Quick Links' in the tool bar. Click on it and scroll down to 'Subscribed Threads.' This will bring up all your threads you've posted in and will show if there's been a reply since you last posted.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks... It's a good way to do it as well, proly cuts down on drive by posting!!! I was just curious if there was 1 click access!!! Do you know if there is a mobile version of the site?

Again zero complaints... Just questions.

·
Registered
485 Posts
This will do the same so long as you are subscribed to the thread. You can set your account so that you are automatically subscribed to every thread you post in as well.

Anyways, to see the threads you've posted in, go up to 'Quick Links' in the tool bar. Click on it and scroll down to 'Subscribed Threads.' This will bring up all your threads you've posted in and will show if there's been a reply since you last posted.
No it doesn't, only subscribed. It won't show threads that you have participated in without subscribing. But Tapatalk does it on smart phones.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts