Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Tooth, Fang, Claw
6,267 Posts
Just had a Black 60 bite the dust after a year and a half, my first and last Covert.
My Black 60 did the same thing. It worked fine for the first year then went ka-poot. (My Red 40 still works fine). Now it just takes pics of nothing in the viewfinder no matter how I set it. New batteries, SD card, re-set default, trimmed branches, pointed away from sunrise/set, etc. Called Covert and they said there's noting they could do since my camera is 3 years old. I guess that's what I get for procrastinating.......

·
Registered
4,021 Posts
My Black 60 did the same thing. It worked fine for the first year then went ka-poot. (My Red 40 still works fine). Now it just takes pics of nothing in the viewfinder no matter how I set it. New batteries, SD card, re-set default, trimmed branches, pointed away from sunrise/set, etc. Called Covert and they said there's noting they could do since my camera is 3 years old. I guess that's what I get for procrastinating.......
Ditto, same exact thing here, they offered me 30% off a new camera.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
how is the new cellular camera working? im in the market for another cell camera. I have a Spartan now with Verizon service

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks for posting this information on Covert cameras. I am in the market to install several more on our land. I'm thinking I need to look elsewhere to spend my money!

·
How`s it going eh?
4,063 Posts
I have 3 coverts, the older mp6's and one red 40. The day time pics are phenominal.....the nights are not the best, you really have to position them correctly to get good (non blur) night pics. I probably need to work on that but
I like video at night anyways so the night pics are a non issue and the night video are great.Very happy with the coverts I have.I like that u can preview your pics right on the cam.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts