Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright you guys.Get up off the floor.It's not funny.I set my BS5 up a couple of weeks ago so the deer would get used to it.Well the deer don't seem to mind it,but the damn cows had an issue with it.One of them came over to it and got hold of the netting.It must have stood there and chewed on it for a long time.It chewed the camo color right out of it.Ripped it loose and all in all made a mess of it.I think there is enough material left to pin it till deer season is over,but I'm going to have to replace the netting sooner or later.When I go hunting in it,I may have to have a moment and come home with a deer that tastes just like beef.:)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Count yourself lucky that they didn't rub it down then tramp it into the ground. A 900 lb cow can do some damage alright.
-D

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
BigD_N_Cherokee said:
Count yourself lucky that they didn't rub it down then tramp it into the ground. A 900 lb cow can do some damage alright.
-D
True that, like they did to my tent one year. Nothing worse than hunting all day and getting back to camp and finding a pancake for a tent.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Stanley said:
True that, like they did to my tent one year. Nothing worse than hunting all day and getting back to camp and finding a pancake for a tent.
Yes there is, you've got to see what a cows tounge will do to a trucks clear coat. My buddy left his pickup in a pasture while turkey hunting this spring and came back to find both mirriors nocked off, a dented up body and the before mentioned "Lick Job" to the paint.

He took it pretty good, not much else you can do really:frusty: , but with a gun in my hands and a destroyed pickup. I probally would have been eating roast beef that night:hungry:

·
Registered
358 Posts
I didn't have to get up off the floor but I did nearly SMP! On the good side, nothing a couple turns on the limb bolts and a 210gr Silver Flame won't take of.....:wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts