Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see your coyote kills with a bow heres mine! i was going to shoot another one also about 2 hours later came looking for the one i shot but by the time i realized it was there she was under me and didnt get a shot off! But anyways pretty good for a 14 year old IMO;) Coyote.jpg

·
Registered
PSE Evoke 35 EC
1,285 Posts
good shot

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good shot
Thanks! he was quartering to me and had just chased a fawn but failed.LOL! but i lost an arrow.You can't tell but he reached over and bit it causing it to splinter:p

·
Liv4Rut
7,318 Posts
This one came running in after I let out a few doe bleats. I drew on him about 50 yards out and when he stopped at the base of my tree I let him have it!! I hit him just below the throat and the arrow sliced him wide open from his throat down to his chest. It must of only went in an inch and then straight down. Split him wide open. Crazy.

coyote.jpg
coy.jpg

·
74,535 Posts
Lets see your coyote kills with a bow heres mine! i was going to shoot another one also about 2 hours later came looking for the one i shot but by the time i realized it was there she was under me and didnt get a shot off! But anyways pretty good for a 14 year old IMO;) View attachment 1153564
I got to say thats an impressive trophy for a veteran archer. My hats off to you. Took me some 20yrs plus to harvest a Yote in the field. Got lucky the last two years. Congrats on find trophy there. Something tells me in your lifetime your going to have a wall full of trophys with a bow.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
No pics of it but I shot a nice 58lber last fall with my Mathews Monster

·
No Hype, Just Hunt
12,419 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Only good yote is a dead one! Keep up the good work. Don't get many with the bow, but my AR is a killing machine.

·
Registered
9,376 Posts
Shot this one at 30 yard. When it got hit it turned around and bit my arrow in half. And this yote was covered in mange.

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
I dont have one yet, but I finally got one on my camera (after hearing them and seeing paw prints here in ohio) I really want this one to come back as I think he has a nice red color to him!
PICT0080.jpg

·
Cato
4,077 Posts
"Lets see your coyote kills with a bow heres mine! i was going to shoot another one also about 2 hours later came looking for the one i shot but by the time i realized it was there she was under me and didnt get a shot off! But anyways pretty good for a 14 year old IMO;"

Awesome. What kind of bow are you shooting there?

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
My one and only coyote with bow...

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
This one has live on our farm for about three years now. Ive never had a shot at him with a bow or a rifle. But I know where he dens, hoping to call him in this winter!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 84 Posts