Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to see if anyone has a farm/livestock/deer lease in southern ky that is being overrun by coyotes and other predators that would like to get them under control.
I am a retired police officer living in warren co. With alot of time on my hands.
So, if the coyotes are killing your deer, turkey, other small game and livestock. Feel free to give me a call (443-996-5800 cell) i will be happy to help you out (at no charge).
Safety and respect for your property is my first concern.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I know a guy that knows a guy that has a brother whos little sisters husband has a farm that is spilling with yotes. Hes a predator hunter though. Good luck in your search.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
They are everywhere on the land I hunt in Hickman County. I do not own the land though, so I can't say have at it. They completely devoured a doe I shot last year while I let her lay overnight. I just checked my trail cam pics yesterday and every other or third pic was a coyote. Good luck.
Chris

·
Live Free or Die!
8,641 Posts
Maybe try knocking on a few doors. I know deer ground is often hard to come by, but I'd be willing to bet that alot of farmers wouldn't mind some yote hunting this time of year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts