Archery Talk Forum banner

Cracked Martin limb-who to call?

768 Views 10 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Dierte
Hey guys whom do I talk to at Martin about getting this issue resolved. I was in my stand on Sun. morning and was giving the moab a good once over. Noticed that I've got a cracked upper limb in the middle of the fork. Who is the best person to get in contact w/ at Martin to get this issue resolved quickly? I won't be able to hunt this comming weekend due to prior engagements, but would like to be out the following weekend.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· (aka lug nut)
54,880 Posts
Hey guys whom do I talk to at Martin about getting this issue resolved. I was in my stand on Sun. morning and was giving the moab a good once over. Noticed that I've got a cracked upper limb in the middle of the fork. Who is the best person to get in contact w/ at Martin to get this issue resolved quickly? I won't be able to hunt this comming weekend due to prior engagements, but would like to be out the following weekend.
509-529-2554

Ask for Joel. If he can't pick up the phone,
he will usually call back within a day or so.

· Registered
5,442 Posts
No need to call. You just made your contact.. I'd give it about 1 hour or less before your problem is taken care of.

· Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I'm not mad at all about the situation. Things happen, I know that Martin will take care of me. btw-when you call Martin, who is their tech guy?

· Registered
4,738 Posts
I'd start with the dealer you bought it from- they should be able to get you up and running in no time...if they can't/won't/don't help then its time to call Martin...at least that is the way it is supposed to work...

· Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just spoke w/ Joel, limbs are on their way to the dealer. Martin's top notch customer service strikes again.

· Registered
1,376 Posts
just spoke w/ Joel, limbs are on their way to the dealer. Martin's top notch customer service strikes again.
again, angain, and again it strikes! awsome bow, great company! good luck this season!

· Registered
346 Posts
i just got my cheetah and there is what looks like a crack in the limb coming from the limb bolt but it is a scratch in the paint.pretty scary but just make sure it is a crack

· Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it's a crack. If you think of the limb as a tuning fork, the bottom of the u there is a 1/2" long crack, that runs over the edge and then down in the limb. Very faint, but a crack none the less.
P.S.-Thanks Joel, I really appreciate it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.