Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
>>>--Shoot Em' Up---->
19,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CRAWFORD COUNTY BOW HUNTERS IRON MAN SHOOT Sept 26th and 27th

There will be three legs with 30 targets per leg. You can choose to just shoot a leg at a time or all three legs. If 90 targets are too many you can choose to just shoot two legs, we are hoping to make it more time manageable for people. You can come and shoot both days,Saturday and Sunday and shoot. The price is $8 per leg or $20 for all 90 targets. There will be donated prizes and other fun stuff going on. And there will be food and refreshments. So come on and join us this weekend on the 26th and the 27th and have a great time.This will be the last shoot this year for Crawford County Bow Hunters.
Are you tough enough for the IRON MAN? :D I hope to see all you Bow Hunters there.

The IRON MAN will be held at the Crawford County Conservation Area just 5 Miles North of Robinson,Illinois.
For directions call Dusty at 618-562-0179

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yeah I was tough enough! All three courses in one day and it was a blast!!!

If ya'all missed it this year make a point to go next year. It was my first time and it was a AWESOME!!!!! It was like an archery amusement park - couldn't decide which course to shoot first - Safari animals, small targets or the deer course?!

Crawford Co. Bowhunters you all did a great job! What a fun shoot to end my
3D season on! Look forward to next year!

Yankee Rebel - I ended at 54up. Not bad but only one darn apple. Chuck beat me by 20 points. At one point I almost thought I had him though! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts