Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to design a new arrow that can be sold on my own site as well as in the stores. Does anyone have any experience on how I go about getting a company to create my design while keeping my ideas mine and starting up this type of business? Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you :) I don't imagine that I will be a huge success quickly or have crazy expectations but I would love it. Even if I can find someone to make me my own arrows with my design I can use them as my supplier. Just all random thoughts :)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Only advice I can give is to be very careful who you tell your idea to... Lots of competition in this market, so ideas get stolen all the time. Patens patents patents!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've already trademarked my company name and logo so yes I would do the same for this idea. Thank you for the information. Guess I will be learning how to make my own arrows as it seems that's the way to keep it mine :)

·
Traditonal by Choice
1,112 Posts
I thought about making custom recurves but that would take a lot of time and $$$ I done have. I wish you luck and if you do ever make the company out me down for a half dozen to try 😄 as long as there not too expensive.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I can't say that can offer any advice on how to get this done but I am curious. Are you referring to an actual arrow design or a design to have printed on the arrow, like a camo pattern?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would like to actually design an arrow to include the design on the arrow. If I have to start with one I can while I am figuring out the other though. Thank you for posting that site, I will look into it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts