Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive always loved Trophy Ridge sights.. I am shooting a TR Mantis V-Drive Guide series sight right now and came across a small problem with it.. I emailed TR`s tech support last night and when I walked in the door from work today, I already had a return email.. In the email I was asked to call in and discuss the matter a little further.. I make the phone call and speak to a fella named Brent about my sight problems.. He promptly told me they had found a cure for my issue and would be sending me an updated model that will put a fix to my problem... Trophy Ridges customer service (Brent) just made me a long(er) time customer and I will feel confident in suggesting their products to anyone..

I just figured that I should give credit where credit is due as all I figured I would get is a couple suggestions, as aposed to a whole new fix... Anyways, THANKS TROPHY RIDGE!

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
They have some of the BEST customer service in the industry....no doubt.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Bought the Titan hunter and man was I impressed! Love their quivers also!

·
Trophy Meat Hunter
11,160 Posts
I dealt with Brent when I had a problem with my DropZone rest. Excellent customer service!

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
I dealt with Brent too, and he fixed my problem that I was having with my dropzone rest. Great company and great customer service. :wink:

·
Registered
23,626 Posts
Brent Rocks!

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
For some reason my Drop Zone was making a clicking noise, I tore it apart to fix it. I put it back together after a thorough cleaning and it still made noise. I called them and they sent me a rebuild kit for free, no questions asked...it arrived in 3 days. A+ in my book! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts