Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
PRO SHOP OWNER BOWTECH MATHEWS
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now that wisc. passed the new crossbow law . i'm in the process of increasing my products other then a assortment of crossbows ( im will have bowtech, mission, barnett, excaliber, ten point) what type of accessories do you want to see when you come into a shop?

·
Registered
28,189 Posts
Decent scopes, quivers and arrows. Good arrows are a must, Black Eagle :thumbs_up Hawke scopes (both high end and low end to fit all needs), I prefer the xb30 series, might want some rifle scopes that are reverse recoil and some hha setups. Bohning top mount quiver brackets, 3 arrow quivers. A good selection of nocks- omnis, flat, moons, firenocks. Good selection of vanes- blazers, bohning xvanes, fusion. Broadheads- Slick tricks, Exodus, spitfire, ramcats. Of course I never see any of this stuff locally cause crossbows are not highly regarded by shops but this is what I'd like to see :) If you order the Ten Points with Range Master pro scope they won't need upgrading IMO. They have a pretty good package.

·
Huntoholic
10,772 Posts
now that wisc. passed the new crossbow law . i'm in the process of increasing my products other then a assortment of crossbows ( im will have bowtech, mission, barnett, excaliber, ten point) what type of accessories do you want to see when you come into a shop?
Just a few, and surely not all, XB-30 scopes, or HHA Optimizers for those that want to use rifle scopes. Firenocks for any archer. A good Ghost ring adjustable rear sight with a good globe front sight for universal use. Good Supply of Butler Creek scope covers. Some quality Neoprene Slings, and Quick Detach swivels. Good Rail Lube, like the Red Hot from Parker, I just got some Rail Snot and threw it out, it is like past in the cold, very thick and tacky, the Red Hot is what I have used for 4 years now and the best I have found, String Love is a good product also, I just don't remember where I got it but shooters will want a variety of rail lubes. I would add Parker to that list, and if you want to ever support a handicapped shooter, check out the Parker Concord, you will be a hero if ever the time comes:thumbs_up!!!! Crossbow arrows have to include Black Eagle Executioners, the hottest crossbow arrows out there at the moment. Being fairly new to Crossbows (4 years) these are just the things on the tip of my tongue, but every year I find something else. Take care of em,,,,and they'll be back, sell em cheap chit that don't last,,,,and loose em to the internet! Good Luck and Congrats, you guy's finally GOT 'R' DONE!!:set1_applaud:

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Up North,Just go with what comes with the bows and maybe some scopes like a Nikon XB and Hawkes, most every thing else is the same as verticals but you know that. How about some wolf calls for up there and this year some snowshoes:cry:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts