Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of our clients nailed this 12 Foot Gator with the crossbow the other night. Massive trophy gator. Great start to the season!
<br>

·
Premium Member
7,649 Posts
Huh? What? Did i miss something...all I saw was a hot babe bowfishing. :tongue:

·
Premium Member
7,649 Posts
:eek2: YIKES!!! :eek2: What a Croc.!! :thumbs_up I can't believe I missed that the first time! :doh:

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
If we don`t get a story pretty soon, I`m calling BS and saying the gator was hit by a car while crossing Aligator Alley and these guys stopped and posed for pictures.:wink:

·
Banned
24,135 Posts
Mac! :)

Wow!! What do alligator tender loins taste like?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If we don`t get a story pretty soon, I`m calling BS and saying the gator was hit by a car while crossing Aligator Alley and these guys stopped and posed for pictures.:wink:
Really!!! Check out our facebook page. Did we hit the last 40 Gators in our gallery with a car on alligator alley. Not all that exciting of a story. I put my client within 3 yards of the gator and he shot it in the neck with a crossbow. The gator did what gators do and we put 2 more in him for good measure! A few days before we got the 9 footer also in the pic below. Does that story now make these pics more authentic. I've been sleeping all day and hunting all night and will be for the next 2 months of the season. I will continue to post pics of our trophies, but I don;t always have time to put a story with every pic. Sorry that turns the pics into staged photo ops on the side of the road.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
You got up on the wrong side of the bed. I put the winking icon at the end to say I was kidding. Sorry if you took it the wrong way.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
looks like your gonna need a bunch of autry house and peanut oil........good god that thing is a jumbo.....

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
You got up on the wrong side of the bed. I put the winking icon at the end to say I was kidding. Sorry if you took it the wrong way.
I agree ... A little testy for a new guy using the forum for a business advertising campaign. :wink:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts