Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a good crossbow and vertical bow target for myself and sons. What is a good target that we can use for both? Needs to have some size to it also. Thanks

·
Registered
21,689 Posts
Fill a feed sack full of rags no zippers or buttons. Keep it dry and save your money. It has stop any arrow i have tried even a 500gr arrow shooting 350fps.

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
Spyderweb ...

·
Premium Member
7,649 Posts
I use a Spyderweb for fieldpoints and a Block 4X4 for broadheads.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Ragbag for field points, and Rhinehart for broadheads. Btw, your avatar startled the p**p outa me!;)
Happy shootin,
Hank

·
Vendor
25,102 Posts
Fill a feed sack full of rags no zippers or buttons. Keep it dry and save your money. It has stop any arrow i have tried even a 500gr arrow shooting 350fps.
If you do the same thing with a Rag Bag by Third Hand Archery, It is easier to fill as it has a Velcro top. It has a life time guarantee that if you can wear out all 18 spots with fieldpoints you get a new one free. www.bagtarget.com is where you can get more info on it.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
The Walmart targets are less that 40.00 and will work with any bow field tips or broadheads, all I shoot is broadheads and am using same target as last year just have to pick a new spot!

·
Bringer of truth
14,831 Posts
The best target for both crossbows and veticle bows shooting field tip only is the Delta speed bag 22"' x 24" stops everything, even a 400 fps
470 grain bolt off a Ghost 400.....not many can say that. Not for 49.99 either, a heavy one but check it out..may be just waht u need.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts