Archery Talk Forum banner

Crossbow info

850 Views 9 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  coldfront
I just had to give up my Drenalin for a crossbow.Bad back. Any other crossbow hunters out there? I am leaning towards the 10 Point laser. Any advice about differences in stands set-ups etc would be appreciated. I hope none of you are offended by the topic. Mrt.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
I'm a bowhunter but I like some crossbows out there that I play with a little. Two that I have shot and enjoyed with relative ease is the Barnett Predator and the Desert Stryker. No offense taken to crossbow question. At least you're keeping at it. Cheers:darkbeer:

· Smilin' Bob
25,079 Posts
Unfortunately your post wont last long here and you'll see how, even though you're unable to shoot a even a compound, fast many "bow" hunters will cast you aside.

Get better soon and as long as you're hunting you're on my team. Good luck with it!

· Registered
4,760 Posts
I just had to give up my Drenalin for a crossbow.Bad back. Any other crossbow hunters out there? I am leaning towards the 10 Point laser. Any advice about differences in stands set-ups etc would be appreciated. I hope none of you are offended by the topic. Mrt.
It is good that you are able to at least get out into the woods again.......Thank God you can use a crossbow....

REv.................

· Registered
4,760 Posts
I also decided on the Tenpoint Laser, I am really glad for that decision. It shoots GREAT.............

Wyvern crossbow on this forum, helped me a ton on making my decisions as to what to buy, You might want to contact him about your choices.......

Rev..........

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
crossbow info

Thanks for the encouragement. Looking forward to my new toys showing up next week. I guess after thinking about it and looking at my stands, an extra 10 yards or so of accurate range might come in handy! Mrt.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.