Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a crossbow quiver that I can put my arrows in, with broad heads, close the top, sling it on my back and walk thru the woods, briars, weeds, etc., to my blind or stand or stalk hunt.

I know I can use a back pack but that is to bulky and then I would want to put a bunch more stuff in it as well.

I don't want the bolts exposed that is why I want it to close, as I sometimes have to crawl under, around, and thru briars and rocks and stuff.

I don't really want a hard plastic case but maybe a leather one.

My brother just used his quiver that mounts on his crossbow and by the time he got thru the briars and stuff he was minus one arrow with broadhead.

Anyone have one they made or bought?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dont know about that. I just recalled it after reading your post.
Thanks for the info. I will contact them and see if they make them for crossbows as well. Thanks again

Sent from my SM-G955U using Archery Talk forum

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
Viewing the picture on the link "rt2bowhunter" submitted, one may be able to shorten the top section
for the proper crossbow arrow length. The length shown is for arrows shot from vertical bows where
some shooters use 29" plus arrow lengths. The longer the draw length of the vertical shooter, the longer
the arrow length. I have brand new un cut bare arrow shafts that measure 33 1/2".
All the best.

·
Registered
608 Posts
You might want to contact new dawn outdoors. The non rotating quiver with cover might be what your looking for.
D5C415CF-05F8-4327-9B2C-794622903EAF.jpeg

·
Registered
608 Posts
Primal outdoors makes a nice quiver with Molle . It is made for longer arrows but foam could be put in the bottom for broadheads. A cover could be made to fit over the top of the quiver to completely inclose the arrows.
884C1EF0-BD7C-4E14-803F-18A6A07A2AF1.jpeg 678ABC29-34C1-4BC4-9A4A-F701F5380384.jpeg

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Contacted all the places referred in the thread and one quit making quivers in 2008 and the others don't have or make one for a crossbow. They just sell the bow or hip mounting kind.

Will keep looking.

Thanks to all for your info.

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
I use the MTM case for transporting my arrows. (I do this by putting my full quiver into the box. I pad the inside of the box with sponge-type padding to protect the quiver, arrows, and fletching.) Maybe you can adapt this to your need by riveting a sling swivel to the outside of the box?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/MTM-Crossbow-Bolt-Case-Holds-12-Clear-Smoke/24534855

I know I don't worry about my arrows banging around in my truck during long rides nor while bouncing around in an ATV. I've never had one of these cases present a problem. But the padding is important.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is similar and it ranges from 24" to 33" I believe. My arrows/bolts are 20 with broad head.

Arrow Quiver.jpg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts