Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having trouble with Crossbow Talk and my iPhone. Is anyone else having this issue?
Every time I get on Crossbow Talk on my iPhone I have to exit out of the enhanced mobile version to go to the desktop version. When I do this, I have to log in again. It wont remember my user name or password. I never had this problem before and also if I go on my laptop everything is the same as it always was, no resigning in again.
I would appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks

·
Jesus Follower
16,230 Posts
Have you tried the Tapatalk app? I highly recommend it for mobile use.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Android devices have a number of options in the settings for when and what to clear in the cashed browser.
One of those features is saving form info. and another is for saving passwords.
The IPhone must also have these options, I would by start looking in your settings.

GRIM

·
<--best man Ive known
1,466 Posts
Mine's messed up too.

When I try pull it up on my Iphone as a saved website, it won't load forever.

I tap the 3 lines on the left and hit Forums Index, scroll down to Crossbow talk, then can get on.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine's messed up too.

When I try pull it up on my Iphone as a saved website, it won't load forever.

I tap the 3 lines on the left and hit Forums Index, scroll down to Crossbow talk, then can get on.
yep I can get on also but its the tapatalk version. Then when I exit out of that it takes me to the desktop version that I like but then I have to sign in each time, its just a pain in the arse going through all that just to get to the version I like.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got it fixed. Somehow my Safari was set on private, when I noticed it and turned it off, all was back to the way it was before without the enhanced mobile version. I was back to the desktop version and able t stay logged in.

·
<--best man Ive known
1,466 Posts
yep I can get on also but its the tapatalk version. Then when I exit out of that it takes me to the desktop version that I like but then I have to sign in each time, its just a pain in the arse going through all that just to get to the version I like.
I agree. Mine isn't all the time, but sure aggravating when it happens!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts