Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Banned
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own most top crossbow targets and by far the very best is the spyderweb target, will stop any speed arrow on the market today with no damage to fletching and very easy arrow removal and will not rot left out doors

This is by far the very best target I have ever tested...

Attachments

· Registered
284 Posts
trie the Syderweb at the ATA show

and it really does what they say

stopped a crossbow arrow and removal with one finger

too bat that to have one here I should spend more on shipping than on product....

Mirko

· Registered
97 Posts
I have the Horton Double Stop and its horrible. It does stop the bolts but getting them out required banging the arrowhead against a tree to get the arrow started then flipping the block on its back and kneeling on it and pulling the arrow/bolt out. Ridiculous to say the least.

EDIT:: I spoke to Horton about this and they simply told me to try an return it to store I purchased it from and if they wouldn't take it back call them back (as long as you still have receipt). Woman was very short with me.

Mort

· Vendor
5,699 Posts
The only problems with the Spiderweb is the shipping costs and the fact that you cant use broadheads...other than that they are pretty cool...
Wyvern

· Registered
10,662 Posts
I've got an American Whitetail bag target that I've had for a few years and it still fine.

Yes, two finger arrow removal.

I use a American Whitetail Crossbow King for broadheads. It is fairly tough to pull until it gets broken in a little. It will outlast a Block 5 to 1.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.