Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"After reading a few threads,I wanted to introduce myself to this community and look forward to sharing ideas with other forum members.

I am half decent with a traditioanl bow, yet, I always lived a crossbow.

They are tough to get down here. Plus, hunting is against the law...

Best regards,

Richard

·
Registered
786 Posts
Hope you find what you want.
Good luck with your shooting.

"They" (big brother..) don't say what you can shoot in your back yard or in the house do they..? I don't hunt either, but have a good time target shooting.

Mike

·
Registered
235 Posts
"After reading a few threads,I wanted to introduce myself to this community and look forward to sharing ideas with other forum members.

I am half decent with a traditioanl bow, yet, I always lived a crossbow.

They are tough to get down here. Plus, hunting is against the law...

Best regards,

Richard
Richard welcome to AT. Hunting isn't illegal in Costa Rica, but it is not allowed in the national parks. You'll need to hunt on private land that is large enough to keep game, most likely in Guanacaste. Deer, Dove and Ducks are hunted by many of my Tico friends. I have even been known to pull the trigger on a few patos myself. Gun permits are a little tough to get but like anything in CR it's all about who you know and how much it's going to cost you. You may find it a little easier to aquire a bow.

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
Welcome ... Other than that "traditional bow" stuff. LOL {just kidding} "Where there's a will, there's a way" ... so if you want a crossbow the folks around here can help you find out how to make it happen. :smile:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts