Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of purchasing a crx 32. What kind of speeds are you getting out of them? Any pros or cons about the bow? Thanks, Burt

·
Registered
610 Posts
I have a CRX35 and it is a very good shooting bow.I have no complaints. Hoyt bows are usually above their posted IBO speeds. I believe the CRX 32 is 323IBO

·
Registered
51 Posts
I shot the crx at a local shop a few months ago, along with several other bows. I thought it was a great shooting bow. the crx and the new breed genetics were the two that impressed me the most .

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
i just shot a crx 32 thru the crony today and got 304 fps at 28dl /60 lbs / 310 gr arrow. the number 3 cam is MUCH EASYER to draw than the #2 cam. they are 'AWESOME" BOWS and dont think you will be dissapointed . the hoyt rampage is a great bow also. they make a rampage and a rampage xt with has better limbs and has the fuel cam. good luck and shoot straight :thumbs_up

·
Registered
35 Posts
my wife shoots a crx32 and she has no complaints. she got it 3 weeks before worlds and we set it up. she is a 25 in draw at 59 lbs shooting a 320 gr arrow and it shoots at 286 fps. she took 10th at ibo worlds. she loves it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts