Archery Talk Forum banner

CSS Swampmaster......P-1 Cam?

915 3
Just checking to see if anyone knows if the P-1 cam on a buddy of mines Swampmaster is adjustable or will it take a module to adjust.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,225 Posts
the P1 cam uses the same modules for draw length adjustment as the newest OS3 cams (hybrid cam) that CSS released and Horton now uses. if you have any trouble finding modules look on Horton's website for dealers or contact Horton and they should be able to help you out. another good resource to use for the CSS stuff is Trip at Rock Solid Strings since he has worked with Chuck Nease on the CSS stuff.

the draw modules are in 1" increments and if I remember right there are 6 or 7 modules giving you a wide option of draw lengths.

if you need anything else PM me.

later
jkeiffer

· Registered
2,225 Posts
the P1 cam uses the same modules for draw length adjustment as the newest OS3 cams (hybrid cam) that CSS released and Horton now uses. if you have any trouble finding modules look on Horton's website for dealers or contact Horton and they should be able to help you out. another good resource to use for the CSS stuff is Trip at Rock Solid Strings since he has worked with Chuck Nease on the CSS stuff.

the draw modules are in 1" increments and if I remember right there are 6 or 7 modules giving you a wide option of draw lengths.

if you need anything else PM me.

later
jkeiffer

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.