Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I am in kinda of a bind, I have our Provincal Target Champs in a few weeks and am running really low on CT nocks to the point I may not be able to participate. I do have 6 doz Easton nocks for trade, they fall of the string that is why I can't use them. Can anyone help me out a little. I have 6 doz on order from Lancaster but they have been on back order for nearly a month now with no product in sight.

Sean

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Sean McKenty said:
I am in kinda of a bind, I have our Provincal Target Champs in a few weeks and am running really low on CT nocks to the point I may not be able to participate. I do have 6 doz Easton nocks for trade, they fall of the string that is why I can't use them. Can anyone help me out a little. I have 6 doz on order from Lancaster but they have been on back order for nearly a month now with no product in sight.

Sean
You would rather miss a shoot that re-serve your center? Seems to me to be an easy fix, but perhaps there's something I don't understand about your setup.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
I have a few dozen still. Let me know if a dozen will do ya ...

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
>--gt--> said:
You would rather miss a shoot that re-serve your center? Seems to me to be an easy fix, but perhaps there's something I don't understand about your setup.

George, I use a loop below the nock and at my short draw the Easton nocks just pop off the string, I have already driven one arrow into my arm over it so staying with them is not an option for me, not saying they are bad just don't fit my setup properly

1 - 5 of 5 Posts