Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this sounds weird but my Cuddeback is making some weird noises. I formatted a card with the camera and walked into the room and kept hearing a buzzing sound. Kinda like a modem dialing up only not as loud! Tracked it down to my camera and could hear it the loudest where the CF card goes in. I thought maybe a bad card so I removed it and the noise was still there. Removed the batteries and the noise I was hearing went away but now it sounds like a clock ticking! If I can hear it a know a deer can. Check yours out for me and see if your camera does the same thing. Already sent one back camera back twice so kinda looks like the Cuddebacks have some problems. :sad:

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well mind had 168 pics in two days! 128MB card was full so thats why I decided to format a 256MB. I can only hear the ticking noise with the cover off.

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
It seems like there is always a post or two on many of the forums about folks having problems with their Cuddebacks. :( There are most certainly better trail cams out their for the money!

·
Premium Member
17,587 Posts
Hey Cornfed!

Cornfed said:
It seems like there is always a post or two on many of the forums about folks having problems with their Cuddebacks. :( There are most certainly better trail cams out their for the money!

What kind of camera do you use to capture those big 'ole Ill, bucks?

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How about checking with the cover off and listen where the CF card inserts. I call Non-Typical and the tech told me that the ticking was normal. I find that hard to believe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts