Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like some feed back from people using them. I have not found a camera that I like yet, but let me say that this one has caught my eye. Just would like some feedback thanks.

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
i have one, seem to take nice pics. big complaint is it does not have a pic counter. other than that, seems ok. like the usb feature

·
Registered
30 Posts
i've only checked mine once so far, but it had taken real nice pics from both day and night. i've read on hear where some guys have had trouble with night time pics, but so far so good with mine.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I use the capture IR (which is close in fetures) and I love it, great pics, easy to use, long batt life, around 1000 pics so far on my first one and still same batteries

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
I've had NoFlashes, Captures and Excites. Terrible. All of them. The Excites I received after I had sent the NoFlashes back to Non-Typical for an exchange because they simply did not work and $150 - total for 2 exchanges - and they too pretty much sucked canal water right off the bat.

Horrible products. :thumbs_do

·
Registered
544 Posts
I've had the attack I.R. since they came out this spring. So far I am really happy with it. It has taken around 5000 pictures so far and the batteries are still at 85%. I have had maybe 20 pictures come out dark at night but for the most part it is really doing a nice job.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts