Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a new cuddeback excite and I wanna get the memory card for it. I know 256 mb is recomended but what do I get? what should I look for? any links would be good

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I just got a Sandisk brand 512mb card at Best Buy for like 49bucks. Sandisk is a good brand. I really dont think that one brand over the other is that big of a deal. Compact Flash cards have been around for a while and I dont think that there are any kind a propritory advantages of one over the other.There are different "grades" of Compact Cards, but just the standard is all I use, u dont need the ultra or extreme grades for a trail cam.

Just go to one of the big eletronic store and ask for a Compact Flash Card and what ever size u want and they will fix u up. They would usually be by the digitial cameras and stuff like that.

Hope this helps

J-

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
i bought a very cheap card for my cuddeback, dont spend money on the faster types of cards, it´s wasted money since they are meant for highspeed D-SLR:s, and a slow digitalcamera will not have any advantage with a faster card.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts